Please read our detailed pet policies in our Terms and Conditions before booking, but a summary is included below.
Staying With Us
We allow dogs in select lodgings, primarily our two-bedroom chalets, which you can view here.
- You must indicate that you have a dog at the time of booking to ensure your selected lodging is pet-friendly.
- A non-refundable fee of $25 per dog per night will be charged after booking.
- You will be responsible for any damages caused by your dog(s).
- Dogs must be crated if they are left alone in any of our lodgings.
- Dogs must always be on a leash when outside your cabin. No exceptions.
- Please be mindful of other guests and clean up after your dog.
- Housekeeping will not be provided if you have a dog with you. We are happy to bring you needed items or provide housekeeping (if your dog is not in the building) upon request.
Adirondack Alps Restaurant
Pets and emotional support animals are not allowed in the Main Lodge/Restaurant or Lake View Great Camp. Service dogs, defined by the ADA as "...dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities," are welcome.